A paper copy of the Bylaws is housed at the clubhouse and available for review by any member
- No one shall use the name, stationery or influence of the federation or her official title except in connection with federation business and interests.
- Neither the federation manual nor any portion of the mailing list shall be given or sold to be used for commercial purposes without the approval of the executive committee.
- Regular meetings of the Club shall begin at 11:00 AM
- No resident may be a guest of the General Club meetings more than twice in a club year.
- All active members are entitled to participate in the activities of the various sections.
- Members wishing to resign the Club should do so in writing to the Executive Board.
- Clubhouse and furnishings are to be left in the same condition as received.
- All secured properties including the public address system and grand piano shall not be loaned or rented
- A scholarship shall be awarded to a girl from Beaumont High School only. Money for the scholarship shall be presented upon proof of entrance to a given school. This award must be used in the year it is given. The recipient of the Beaumont High School scholarship will be invited to the Spring luncheon to received the scholarship award.
- Catered luncheons require payment in advance
- Active members shall pay annual dues of Forty Dollar ($40.00) by April 1st and shall be delinquent after the General meeting in MayDues are allocated as follows:
CFWC $ 4.00
District $ 3.00